Tribhuvan University, Admission Open For BBA/BIM/BBM/BBA-Finance 2079
Shankhar Dev Campus, One of the constituent campus of Tribhuvan University in Kathmandu Pradashani Marg opened Admission Form of BBA/BIM/BBM/BBA-Finance From Asoj 4 to Asoj 7 2079 BS.
Salient Features of the Programs
- Flexible hours
- TU affiliated collage
- Experienced Mentors
- Scholarship Programmes
Eligibility For Admission
- Atleast 60 percent or CGPA 2.41 in 10+2 exam.
- Minimum C Grade in every subject in Class 11 and 12.
Date and Time to fill Admission Form
Students can fill Admission Form starting from 2079-06-04 to 2079-06-07 before 4 PM.
Each Student Should pay Rs. 1000 For Admission Form of BBA/BIM/BBM/BBA-Finance
Documents required for Admission:
- Photocopy of Marksheet of Secondary Education Examination (SEE).
- Character Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (SEE).
- Photocopy of transcript of 10+2 or Marksheet of Class 11 and 12
- Character Certificate of 10+2
- Photocopy of CMAT Scoresheet.
Also Check: BBA all semesters Notes
Scholarship Programme For BBA/BIM/BBM/BBA-Finance
Students who passed SEE and 10+2 Examination From Government Schools and Community Schools can be eligible for the Scholarship programme.
Students who are interested in the Scholarship Programme can fill the application as structured by Office of the Dean.
Students should also provide the Municipality's Commendation letter along with Scholarship Application.